Information Governance Expert
THE IG EXPERT...................the affordable IG support solution to your IG worries
Who do you turn too when you don’t know the answer?
Has your IG Training budget been cut?
Has your IG team been reduced?
Are you spending time you don’t have on complex issues?
Have you started supplying to the NHS and need to make sure you are compliant?
At a time when there is a great deal of change, financial constraint and increasingly complex information governance challenges, Dilys Jones Associates Ltd has launched a consultancy, support, assistance and advice service for all Information Governance areas.
The IG Expert support …… knowing there is someone to turn to for expert IG advice at anytime of the day has been invaluable. The advice is clear and concise and backed up by references to refer to. I would definitely recommend the IG expert support especially to those organisations that have reduced IG resources and are looking for that extra IG assurance. Surrey & Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
The support can be offered by ‘phone or by e-mail; or on-site.
The cost includes up to 24 hours of support for ¼ of the price of having an onsite consultant!
You will also receive 10% off all our Open or E Learning courses and 15% off consultancy and bespoke training.
A key aim is to provide support which is as cost-effective as possible and seeks to embed learning and skills within the organisation workforce.
Enhanced IG Expert
The Enhanced IG Expert service provides you with what you need. We can put together a package of support/guidance/advice [by e-mail, ‘phone or onsite] to provide your organisation with exactly what you need.
We can provide you with help across the information governance agenda, including:
- Commissioning and contracting
- Consent Issues, including explicit and implied consent
- Information-sharing across partner organisations
- Changes to working arrangements and movement of information to new providers etc.
- Advising on the legal basis for processing information
- Managing databases
- Records management in relation to new and closing organisations, and passing information to other organisations
You can choose the level of input that you require
This service is available to:
- NHS Trusts
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Clinical Support Units
- Social Enterprises
- Local Authorities
- Primary Care Trusts
- General Practitioners
- Private companies contracted to the NHS
.....................to name but a few
The areas covered include (but not exhaustively):
- Freedom of Information Act 2000 and Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (including internal reviews and review of internal systems and processes, FOI/EIR requests, dealing with the Information Commissioner etc).
- Investigation of Data Breaches, Serious Untoward Incidents and Complaints relating to IG.
- Data-sharing, Information Sharing Protocols and Multi-agency working.
- Data Protection Act 1998 and Common Law Confidentiality.
- Data Protection Audits.
- Information Security, Impact Assessments, (ISO/IEC27001, ISO/IEC27002), Information Security Audits.
- Senior Information Risk Owners/ Information Asset Owners/Information Asset. Administrators; identification, implementation of framework, creating and populating the Information Asset Register, risk assessment of assets, creating the Information Security Management System.
- Information Governance Management and the Information Governance Toolkit; achieving Level 2, troubleshooting, advising on evidence.
- Records Management; Records Management Audit (corporate and health records).
- Privacy Impact Assessment; implementing the requirements including templates, policies and procedures.
- The Caldicott Guardian and the Caldicott Function; implementation and auditing.
- Business Continuity in relation to Information Governance.
- Policies, procedures, standards, protocols and codes of practice.
- Human Rights Act 1998.
- Re-use of Public Sector Information.
- Data Flow Mapping and implementation, remodelling working practices and applying risk assessments.
ICT strategic developments.
- Mental Capacity Act 2005.
For further information please contact
or telephone 01344 636388