We provide a range of consultancy services
Information Governance Toolkit
We can help all organisations to implement whichever version of the Information Governance Toolkit that they need to; and whichever requirements……..
We have helped NHS organisations; Independent health sector organisations; commercial partners, Social Care organisations; Hospices and Charities; Local Authorities and many others
Information Sharing Protocols
We can help with all ISPs: Public Health moving from PCT to Local Authority; implementing overarching ISP across a variety of partner agencies; health and social care………………..
Training; implementation of SIRO/IAO/IAA frameworks
Management of investigations and data breaches and much more………………..
Records and Information Management
Records Surveys and Cataloguing; ensuring transitional arrangements are managed according to best practice and guidance
Training staff in your organisation in all areas of information governance onsite
Provision of E-learning Solutions
|We have recently designed & developed a new website application aimed at training a large number of staff predominantly based “in the field”, as well as on site. Taking into account the nature of how these people would be able to access the training, generally on mobiles and tablets, as well as on a desktop computer, the web app was designed from a mobile point of view upwards. This allows multiple training packages to be set up for you. It has a great deal of flexibility, allowing you to track which staff member has completed and passed what training module.
Access to Information
We provide a range of services in relation to Freedom of Information, Environmental Information Regulations, INSPIRE and other related laws……………………………..
Reviewing complaints [internal reviews], advising on complex requests and implementation of the law
Why Dilys Jones Associates Ltd?
Our tremendous experience and track record in providing the NHS, independent health sector, government departments, local authorities with consultancy and training
- Our consultancy can be delivered using a variety of approaches and media, we offer a fully tailored approach
- Our consultants have backgrounds in both the private and public sectors
- Our consultants have legal qualifications, information governance qualifications, medical and clinical qualifications, and/or managerial qualifications. Not only are they highly qualified to work in this field, they have worked in the information governance area themselves. They recognise the challenges and unique difficulties.
- We are fully up-to-date with developments in the field and constantly update our services to reflect this.
- We sponsor the IG4U network, which is a unique free networking organisation for Information Governance Professionals
- We are pleased to provide full quotations free of charge. These include an initial explanatory meeting