Who we are
Dilys Jones Associates Ltd is based in Ascot. We are a team of consultants and trainers who are medically qualified, legally qualified and/or qualified in information governance and management. We work extensively in the public; charitable and independent sectors. We work particularly with health and social care, local authorities and organisations that work in support of them or in partnership with them.
Geographical Areas covered
We cover the whole of the United Kingdom i.e. all four legal jurisdictions within the UK; plus Northern Europe.
Access to Information and Information Governance
We love working in this area and are passionate about providing high quality learning, training & consultancy.
- We have accreditation with Anglia Ruskin University for our six month Information Governance Certificate for Health and Social Care [HE Level 3 30 credits], and our three month Caldicott Guardian Course [HE Level 2 15 credits].
- Our Freedom of Information Courses are accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
- We have ODLQC New Provider status for all of our open and bespoke courses.
- Some of our courses are approved by the Royal College of Surgeons, NHS Education for Scotland and others.
- Our comprehensive training has been acknowledged by Connecting for Health (which covers the NHS and Social Care in England) as follows: “training provided for SIROs by Dilys Jones Associates Ltd is sufficient to meet IG Toolkit requirement” in conjunction with the CfH on-line SIRO assessment.
Dilys Jones BM; FRCPsych; DRCOG; Cert. Coaching; NHSJCPTGP Cert; MBA; MIoD
Dilys Jones originally trained as a medical doctor, specialising in forensic psychiatry. She worked as an NHS Consultant, with a subsequent career in management as a Medical Director and Clinical Strategy Director, service and policy development, personal and organisational development. She has worked in the Department of Health and the Home Office as a Senior Policy Adviser.
She was a member of the Lord Chancellor’s Advisory Group on the Implementation of Freedom of Information and a member of the NHS FOI Project Board. She is co-editor of the manual for implementing freedom of information for the public sector. She is co-author of 'An Introduction to Coaching for the Health and Social Care Sectors.' She is co-author of 'Notes for Caldicott Guardians and Information Governance Professionals.'
Trainers and Consultants
Dilys Jones Associates Ltd have brought together a group of highly experienced, knowledgeable and highly qualified professionals to deliver the services of the company.
All our consultants and trainers have considerable experience of working within the public, private and voluntary sectors. All of our courses are equal opportunities based, fully compliant with legal requirements including disability discrimination, race relations, sexual discrimination and all other relevant legislation and codes of practice. All of our trainers are fully trained, qualified and experienced in the areas in which they lead sessions. We have professional indemnity insurance and public liability insurance.
Sales and Customer Services Team
Contact us: 01344 636388