- providing access via our own website
- or we can provide the e-learning as a "SCORM" compliant package for your intranet, subject to your IT capabilities
E-learning on the move........ Book your demonstration for no cost!
E-Learning for all............. on all types of devices
Why this approach?
It is ever more important to ensure compliance with information governance. One of the major areas for compliance is mandatory staff training. In some organisations, not all staff members have access to personal computers. Others may prefer to do the e-learning at home or on the move. It is important to have learning which is high quality, user-friendly and which supports the organisation objectives in achieving information assurance.
Our bespoke, high quality, e-learning is topical, relevant and has high quality content. Not only is it appropriate for use on smart phones, tablets, laptops and personal computers, but it captures the details of the users and has a test at the end. The results of the test are also captured. These details can be provided in report format at regular intervals to inform the organisation about which employees have successfully completed and passed the mandatory training module. As part of the approach we can advise about the areas which require further input by reviewing aggregated results, to underpin the information governance strategy.
Satisfies the Information Governance Toolkit requirements
Our experience to date shows that the content and approach more than satisfies auditors and can be used as an excellent alternative to mandatory modules in the Information Governance Toolkit.
- Competitive pricing
- Inclusion of specific organisation-specific content with particular relevance to your organisation
- Updating at regular intervals by DJA Ltd
- Content developed by ourselves, with many years combined experience in relation to Information Governance, learning approaches, practical relevance to the workplace and top tips for implementation
- Including a specific focus for the organisation, for example, information-sharing, your policies and procedures
- Group-specific modules e.g. junior doctors, mandatory training for all staff, social workers and social care staff, managers and staff in Local Authorities, healthcare organisations, private, charitable and public sectors.
- Fewer sleepless nights for Senior Information Risk Owners!
For further information please contact